Looking for the extraordinary!

ROQUAI is looking for the extraordinary!

Perhaps you have followed me around for a bit by now and might have noticed, that I am often up to the not so common, which as well concerns the presentation of the poses I do. For that am looking for designers of all kinds, that are open for a collaboration. How that could work is as well up to you, but of course I got some ideas, too.

My pictures are mainly raw-shots and the style of them changes within the subject/theme of the poses.
So far I've not blogged about the things seen, nor do I have any other pages but this Blogger site and flickr.

If you think you can go along with above and are interested to go for it, I'd be very happy to hear from you :O)

For easiest first contact, please send me a flickr-mail.

Looking forward to hear from you!

Creative Greetings
R.